Talk

Advanced search

Summer Holiday for 5

(1 Post)
ElenaSummer Mon 09-Nov-15 13:43:15

I have finally re joined after the hack to beg for advice!

We have not had a family holiday at all since the kids were born 6 years ago so I have spent hours and hours looking for a holiday to meet our needs and I am struggling if anyone can help with recommendations.

Our 3 kids are all under 5 ( 5, 4 & 1 next year ) so the issue of coach transfer without car seats is my biggest issue I would look in to private taxi if this was possible with car seats.

Requirements are :
Shortish flight ( looked at Canary Islands so far but open to suggestions )
Short transfer from airport - ideally less than 30 mins
2 bedroom accommodation
All Inclusive
Kids pool with splash / play area in the water e.g. climbing frame with slides as part of the hotel
Kids club & entertainment added extra.

If possible also close to a waterpark , and closer to the beach the better although not as important as everything else.

Budget around £3k - flying from Glasgow or Manchester either around 23rd June or 24th Sept give or take a few days if that makes any difference in price.

So far I have been unable to find any deals which tick all of the above boxes, or the ones that do only have 1 bedroom rooms available any help would be much appreciated smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now