Talk

Advanced search

EuroDisney

(9 Posts)
winkywinkola Tue 03-Nov-15 21:18:27

We are thinking of booking a short trip to EuroDisney in early January.

Who do you reckon is the best agent to book with?

poorbuthappy Tue 03-Nov-15 21:22:41

Book direct?

Floralnomad Tue 03-Nov-15 21:30:26

We always book direct , there are always deals on - I got an email yesterday and the current deal seems to be 20% off and free half board dining , if it the same as usual the free half board may only apply to certain hotels on certain dates . Book travel separately for the best deals .

winkywinkola Thu 05-Nov-15 11:55:37

So I got a price for first week in Jan.

Four nights in a b&b, two rooms for two adults, four kids, Eurostar, admission into the park would cost £2,359.

Does that sound like a good price?

Partyplanningismygame Thu 05-Nov-15 12:05:20

Try simply travel direct.
I booked for myself and dcs for 4 days in hotel Cheyenne and it only cost £418
Plus £200? For Eurostar.

Anaffaquine Thu 05-Nov-15 12:10:22

That seems expensive. We went off site at the Explorers last year through Expedia 5 nights, 2 adults, 2 under 5s and flights for £745 in June
We have booked direct this time and staying in New York New York, 5 nights, April, 2 adults, 2 kids (park tickets are included) half board £830

Toffeelatteplease Thu 05-Nov-15 12:42:21

Seems high but then you are booking two rooms and depends on the hotel

Try booking hotel direct with disney and eurostar direct with eurostar. Usually cheaper, certainly better as you get to pick your seats. You will need to add on disney express direct with disney.

Also if you don't mind squishing into one room you may find my exporters and some of the other associated hotels cheaper as they have rooms for 6

Look into flying too. That often works out cheaper than the train (even with private transfers)

Floralnomad Thu 05-Nov-15 13:17:28

Sounds terrifically expensive unless you have booked the New York or Disneyland hotel .

Unreasonablebetty Mon 09-Nov-15 08:32:23

We've booked one night in the disneyhotel for the 3 of us, premium dining plan and booked the euro tunnel direct.

We went on the French booking site- saved about 30%!!

When booking direct with the euro tunnel my husband paid £60ish.

All in all, the room, tickets and food cost us €920 inclusive of booking fees and taxes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now