Talk

Advanced search

France ideas needed please, close to airport and beach?

(5 Posts)
Callmejudith Fri 30-Oct-15 19:12:13

Can anyone point me in the right direction for areas in France where I could rent a villa with a pool and be about 15 minutes drive from the beach? We also want to fly and hire a car so not too far from an airport. This is for next Summer. Thanks!

lachattequirit Sat 31-Oct-15 21:43:09

La Rochelle or Ile de Re?

AliceMum09 Mon 02-Nov-15 12:00:59

Nice airport is pretty close to Nice itself. I'm sure you'd find something around that area.

Booboostwo Mon 02-Nov-15 14:14:36

Carcassonne is another option. The cite is well worth visiting and there are loads of rentals on the coast.

mrsmilesmatheson Thu 05-Nov-15 13:32:09

Eze is beautiful. Can recommend it as a quiet get away. 30 minutes from nice town and airport and 30 mins from Monaco too which was a fun evening out.

We stayed in a B and B called Bastide aux Camelias (not sure on spelling). They had a little self contained apartment for rent too.

Nice itself is very busy and bustling but just inland are some lovely areas with villas to rent. We've been to valbonne near grasse which is very full of English families in the summer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now