Talk

Advanced search

Paris in December with dd (11)

(5 Posts)
paneerandpeas Mon 26-Oct-15 22:57:43

I'm planning a trip to Paris in December with dd (11). I've booked our train tickets but no accommodation yet. We're going for 4 nights, arrive at 15.45 and leave at 15.15.

I haven't been to Paris, other than Disneyland since I was a child.

Quite fancy renting an apartment and have been looking at the Latin Quartier on the recommendation of a colleague. Can anyone recommend a specific apartment - there are a lot to chose from. Or maybe would advise a different area?

Any tips for things to do, places to eat etc?

Probably going to have a day in Disneyland Paris and maybe a go to a circus. I read there are quite a few circuses in Paris in December, has anyone been to one?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

CocktailQueen Mon 26-Oct-15 23:04:44

There are lots of public ice rinks and carousels in Paris in Decemberv- fun and Christmassy! Also, shopping in Zara on the champs élysées? Shopping at the little Xmas stalls on the champs élysées? Xmassy boat trip?

paneerandpeas Thu 03-Dec-15 00:36:01

Bump

Thanks CocktailQueen
Has anyone else got any tips?

I've booked an apartment in The Latin Quarter and tickets for a day in Disneyland Paris which is going to be a surprise.

I've decided against a circus because I didn't realise they included animal acts, I didn't think circuses used animals anymore!

LondonSuperTrooper Sun 06-Dec-15 18:42:27

Hi we are also going to Paris in December & planning on a day at Disneyland. Where did you buy your Disneyland tickets from please?

paneerandpeas Thu 10-Dec-15 23:33:09

Sorry I've only just seen this. I just bought them from the Disneyland Paris website, you can get them electronically or I chose a couple of pounds to have them delivered so I can give them to my daughter on the morning along with a Disney jumper to wear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now