Talk

Advanced search

Taxis at Mahon airport

(7 Posts)
SirChenjin Sun 06-Sep-15 20:23:48

Probably a really obvious question, but we usually do fly/drive so have no idea how these things work....we're flying to Mahon in Menorca in October - can we just get a taxi when we land, or are we better to pre-book one?

AliceMum09 Mon 07-Sep-15 22:02:19

I would pre-book one, it will probably be cheaper. We always use this company I when we go to Majorca, they are very reliable and don't have crazy drivers!

SirChenjin Tue 08-Sep-15 07:45:31

Thanks Alice smile

Fugghetaboutit Tue 08-Sep-15 08:02:44

We're going to Menorca on Monday, I asked the hotel to book transfers for us as I didn't want to be waiting around with a toddler, always better to book ahead smile

BIWI Tue 08-Sep-15 08:16:54

We went in May and just jumped in a taxi at the airport - no problem. It's only a small island so doubt they're going to be massively expensive.

MissLay Tue 08-Sep-15 08:30:24

We've flown to Mahon the last two summers and there has always been a long line of taxis outside the airport

AliceMum09 Tue 08-Sep-15 20:25:05

It depends whether you want/need child seats - we always book with that taxi company because they provide them for a small charge.

If you don't need child seats you could just get a taxi from the rank. But then you'll have to sort your return journey to the airport out somehow. Just pre-book a return taxi and then it's sorted (I will admit I can't leave anything to the last minute/chance though! I like to be organised)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now