Talk

Advanced search

Buying nappies in Mallorca

(6 Posts)
Iamfoxy Fri 14-Aug-15 22:08:16

Hi, I know Mallorca isn't the other side of the world and nappies are generally nappies but do I take nappies with us or do I buy there? TIA x

SueBigFatSue Fri 14-Aug-15 22:42:06

How long are you going for? I'd take them if it's not a hassle. If I remember correctly, we purchased some 'pampers' there (they were pampers but a different name) and they were about €9-10 for a 20 pack.

wigglesrock Sat 15-Aug-15 11:41:41

I always bought them there - Dodot is the brand name. Bring swim nappies, I found them dearer

Iamfoxy Sat 15-Aug-15 21:43:47

Thank you very much for the advice ladies. Going for 10 days. Cannot wait for some sun.

magentastardust Sun 16-Aug-15 21:16:29

Dodot are pampers -available in most supermarkets. Enjoy your holidays!

AliceMum09 Sun 16-Aug-15 22:32:07

Take nappy sacks! I forgot to pack any when we went in May - I searched high and low in every big supermarket and small corner shop in the resort and NOWHERE sold them!

I don't know what the Spanish do with dirty nappies, but they definitely don't put them in nappy sacks!

Nappies widely available though! I bought Dodot (Pampers) basics ones in the same orange pack that they come in here (are they called Simply Dry, or Simply Value? DD2 has potty trained since smile so I've not bought nappies for a couple of months!). I could have bought a pack of a local brand twice the size for less money, but it was near the end of the holiday (miscalculated how many we'd need when I brought my own nappies from home) and I didn't want to be left with loads of nappies to take home in the suitcase.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now