Talk

Advanced search

Last minute queries - Centerparks NL

(3 Posts)
GlowWine Fri 14-Aug-15 10:20:31

We've got a week booked at CP Zandvoort next week. All good, but now I find I forgot to add bike hire to our booking and of course it's too late (all booked out). Can anyone reassure me that we'll be okay - we're good on foot (kids nearly 8 and 11) and plan to just go to the beach I was just hoping to get a bit further away from the 'crowds'.
And how is the parking handled - is it easy to pop out by car (day out in Amsterdam planned)

Anything else I need to know? I've been to CP uk several times, but a long time ago, and their remote locations makes it quite different to Zandvoort. I did remember to book sheets & towels... and we'll see if we can get a days bike hire when on site etc.

I see there are several supermarkets nearby - can anyone comment on the onsite shop (we might get more choice outside?)

lovelyupnorth Fri 14-Aug-15 12:02:12

we've been to the one near enidhoven - wasn't a massive site so walking around is okay and we managed to book bikes when we got their for the kids.

and yes we left site a number of times they are far less protective of thier customers than UK CP, they tend to have tourist info on site as well.

GlowWine Fri 14-Aug-15 13:14:01

Thanks that's reassuring to know - yes getting round the site is no problem, we're talking 500m to the pool and market, and 500m to the closest beach. And I'm treating it more as a holiday cottage ignoring the 'parks' bit anyway. Have already promised the DC a trip to Amsterdam, it's pretty close.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now