Talk

Advanced search

Last minute holiday- Unrealistic pricing ?

(6 Posts)
runforthesun Wed 12-Aug-15 18:37:40

Hi,

Would welcome some idea's please. Looking to book a holiday to Majorca from North West England going around 26.8.15 for a week, 2 adults, 2 children, want to stay in an apartment at least 3 star which prob means 2. I have looked and the best price I have seen is around £1500.00, not used to booking at short notice, does this sound a reasonable price or do you think I could get it much cheaper than that ?, priced up flights/accomm separate and as a package and package coming in cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Hulababy Wed 12-Aug-15 18:42:32

IMO late booking deals don't really exist anymore, not in school holidays.

SueBigFatSue Wed 12-Aug-15 18:59:32

Just looked on Thomson. There's one coming up for your dates and specs at around 330pp. As above, I don't see any good late deals around much. I think you have to be extremely flexible and able to go out of school holidays.

runforthesun Fri 14-Aug-15 10:30:29

Thanks for your replies. I have booked but flying from Glasgow as the Scottish school s go back next week apparently. Now going for 9 nights and even factoring in paying for hotel the night before it is much cheaper.

SueBigFatSue Fri 14-Aug-15 14:18:34

Glad it's all sorted now! Bet you're excited grin

runforthesun Fri 14-Aug-15 20:10:43

Thanks Sue yes v excited smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now