Talk

Advanced search

Canary Islands in October

(9 Posts)
MammaLex Sat 01-Aug-15 08:19:52

Can anyone recommend a hotel for me, dh, and ds4 in October half term. We have done villas, but thought a hotel might be nice. Budget sensible, Not the most expensive, and I don't really want a 500 room soulless place. Just a friendly place with appropriate amenities. Thank you

Shesparkles Sat 01-Aug-15 08:29:19

Hotel Isabel in Costa Adeje in Tenerife is lovely. We were there last Oct and it was perfect. You can do either AI or self catering. We did self catering and it was perfect. A relative was there recently and did AI and raves about it. Our children range from 3-17 and they all loved it, so good for all age groups of children. It gets great reviews in general

MammaLex Sat 01-Aug-15 15:28:26

That's great, will check it out. Thank you

MammaLex Sat 01-Aug-15 20:53:54

Ahhh it's fully booked - any one else have a recommendation?

indeed Thu 06-Aug-15 16:52:32

I love Lanzarote. We liked Los Zocos in Costa Teguise. Great for kids, lots of pools. Food not the most imaginative but reliable and kids were happy. Costa Teguise has fab beach for young ones, nice promenade away from traffic, safe swimming. Mmm bit jealous now.

pieceofpurplesky Thu 06-Aug-15 17:28:00

AI is good at the barcelo thalassoi camera de flare in fuerteventura.

pieceofpurplesky Thu 06-Aug-15 17:28:35

That would've caleta de fuste

pieceofpurplesky Thu 06-Aug-15 17:28:58

I give up!!!!

MammaLex Wed 12-Aug-15 18:39:33

Thank you both, I will check them out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now