Talk

Advanced search

Share your packing lists with me.....

(6 Posts)
CocktailQueen Fri 31-Jul-15 15:37:44

Am worrying I've forgotten something! We always take the car on holiday so we can take everything bar the kitchen sink. But this time we are taking the train to France and Spain so have limited luggage. Help! What essentials may I have forgotten??

bgottalent Fri 31-Jul-15 15:51:36

Depends whether or not you are self catering and how many/ages of yourdh. However you should take a corkscrew and a couple of spoons anyway and maybe one of those collapsible bottles for water/liquids

PingPongBat Fri 31-Jul-15 16:25:00

Chargers - we always forget at least one
Adapter plugs - we never pack enough

Am currently writing a packing list for a week away with 2 teenage DCs (we are flying so limited space too) & am wondering whether to leave their packing to them, or to organise them myself...

BareGrylls Fri 31-Jul-15 16:35:57

I have folders full of packing lists going back years. Weekend UK hotel; weekend self catering; week abroad, 2 weeks abroad, and all kinds of variations.
We are going with two teens in a couple of weeks. They are both capable of packing and have done so for solo trips but I think I will do it because I am a control freak .
I bought these recently. They are 4 plug cable adapters. I find hotels never have enough sockets and they have a European plug.

Valsoldknickers Fri 31-Jul-15 16:40:49

2 pairs of tankini bottoms per tankini top.

Heels99 Fri 31-Jul-15 16:43:44

I keep my packing list on laptop print it off before each trip.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now