Talk

Advanced search

All inclusive suite hotels Canary Islands

(4 Posts)
katemeister Mon 06-Jul-15 09:03:55

We are planning on going to the Canary Islands in October, it will me, DH, DD (she will be 2) and MIL. Ideally we'd like all inclusive in a 2 bed suite or with interconnecting rooms, really close to the beach and with a heated pool, in a quieter resort. I would really appreciate any recommendations as I seem to be going round in circles - we had been looking at Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. Thanks so much.

123Jump Fri 17-Jul-15 15:16:48

Hi katemeister, we went to Lanzarote at Easter and stayed here, in the Relaxia lanzasur Club.
I was a bit nervous as we had been to Lanzarote before and i hated it, thought it was a dump in Puerte Del Carmen.
This place was what I would call cheap and cheerful.
We had a bungalow, 2 bedrooms, a living area with fridge/sink and microwave. Two good bathrooms. outside patio with loungers.
The pools were great, a big one that was not heated, but the kids pool was, and there is a lagoon pool for the toddlers. All well maintained and clean. A small playground by the pool too, mine loved this after dinner.
The food is buffet, not fine dining, but compared to food we had before it was amazing. I'm vegetarian, was plenty for me. The kids revelled in chips/nuggets/pasta type stuff. There is a big grill at the end and a chef there does fish/meat etc, this looked really good, my DH loved it.
There is a small water park attached, with a wave pool-my toddler loved this-a lazy river and water slides. You have to pay in to this, but once you're in your food is included if your staying at the Club.
Evening entertainment we didn't really bother with, but it seemed very popular.
The staff were super friendly. In the reception are they have fish ponds, toddler loved hanging out here, perfect whilst you have a wine.
The thing I liked best about here though was the area. It is in a lovely quiet part of the resort, you are less than 5 mins to a lovely little sandy beach,enclosed by a small harbour wall, so really still and safe water.
There is a row of restaurants/tourist shops here, nice to people watch. If you go the other way there is a lovely walk by the sea. all paved,perfect for buggy. I walked into Playa Blanca for medicine one day, was nice by the sea, although Playa Blanca didn't look nice.
No noisy clubs or bars around Lanzasur, which pleased me. If you want a cheap,clean,easy holiday with kids,i would deffo recommend this place.

macnab Sat 18-Jul-15 10:18:54

We stayed here and had the most fantastic holiday. Beautiful hotel in a lovely quiet location. Book direct with the hotel and request a family suite which is basically two large hotel rooms that have a hall between, so two bathrooms two balconies two fridges etc it was perfect.

Daisybell1 Sun 19-Jul-15 17:58:19

I was just coming on to recommend the Cordial Playa as well grin I've not stayed there but I've been in and it looks lovely (we stay in the self catering next door). Puerto Mogan is lovely with a great little beach, marina and there's a water park just around the coast which is only 10 mins by bus.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now