Talk

Advanced search

Self catering near Amsterdam - Duinrell, Centerparcs, any other suggestions?

(6 Posts)
Ceolas Fri 03-Jul-15 20:58:51

We need accommodation sleeping 7, kids are aged from 16 down to 6. We'd like to visit Amsterdam but haven't decided whether to have the whole holiday there or just a few days then move on to France.

Allgunsblazing Fri 03-Jul-15 21:05:51

How about Haarlem? It's beautiful and close to A'dam?

Ceolas Fri 03-Jul-15 22:38:48

Thanks, I'll check that out. It's difficult to find something for 7!

fredastaire Sun 12-Jul-15 19:58:54

If you book direct with Dunriell they have 7 birth chalets. A double room, a bunk room and a triple room. We loved it there!

Ceolas Mon 13-Jul-15 22:26:22

Thanks fredastaire. Is that the Duingalows? Are they comfortable?

zipzap Tue 21-Jul-15 12:29:59

We've stayed in Centre Parcs at Het Heijderbos a few years ago and had a great time - the dc loved the second dome they had which was filled with a massive jungle climbing / adventure thing - not soft play as it was too hard but think like that on a massive scale but more crystal maze jungle set to climb over, suitable for adults too. much much cheaper than UK centre parcs - I've just looked for the middle and end of the summer - prices coming up from 500 euros to 800 euros - cheapest thing I've found in the uk is £1000 at a uk CP for the same weeks/level of accommodation. Bonkers! Even with ferries and petrol factored in, cost still is much less than doing the same thing here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now