Talk

Advanced search

DLP and parking

(4 Posts)
TheSconeOfStone Sun 21-Jun-15 21:40:25

Apologies if this has been covered many times before but I'm looking for up to date information. We're adding a day in Paris and 2 at DLP onto our camping holiday but staying in a mobile about 25 minutes from DLP (Camping les Etangs Fleuris, Touquin). I think I've read somewhere that it is possible to park at Val d Europe for free and get the train. Is this correct? If not are there any other RER stations where it is possible to park?

Trying to avoid huge parking charge and long walk from DLP car park.

msmorgan Tue 23-Jun-15 16:39:23

I'm not sure if it's free but there is parking at Val d 'Europe near the train station, the train to DLP only takes about 10 minutes and about 30 to Paris.

wasuup2014 Mon 29-Jun-15 11:18:14

Yes it is correct.

TheSconeOfStone Mon 29-Jun-15 16:49:48

So Val d'Europe parking is free then? That's great. I checked the cost for Disney parking and it is Euro 30 for a campervan. We're in a VW that does have a home made bed but is not fitted out as a camper. I don't want to be stung for the campervan rate in something that can fit in a standard parking space.

Thanks both for responding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now