Talk

Advanced search

Toddler friendly resort in Spain / Balearic

(9 Posts)
Slimmerforsummer Tue 02-Jun-15 20:21:28

Looking to book for 11th June (yeah, I know its last minute!)

Want somewhere that caters for an energetic toddler - playpark (dry land) and waterslides etc in a pool thats not too deep for her to stand on her own. Decent healthy food a bonus.

Loving the look of the Globales Playa Estepona but its at upper end of our budget so if I can find something cheaper but still looks as good then Id be thrilled. That GPE place is all inclusive with First Choice, but we dont drink alcohol so not really worth it (probably!)

Anyone been to somewhere like this?

Misty9 Fri 05-Jun-15 06:52:03

Well we've booked the bonaire in cala bona majorca, and I hope it's as toddler friendly as it seems!

Bombinate Fri 05-Jun-15 06:53:12

The Bonaire is lovely, you made a good choice.

BoobsandLoubs Fri 05-Jun-15 11:09:14

We went to the Bonaire last year, it's perfect for toddlers and Cala Bona is a lovely little resort, very family friendly. Would 100% recommend.
Organised fun and the whole family resort type holiday is not something I was looking forward to, but having kids aged 4 and 2 it's ideal, and the kids club gives you a few hours a day of adult time if you want it.

Misty9 Fri 05-Jun-15 19:57:43

Yey! grin can't wait now!

iseenodust Fri 05-Jun-15 20:04:08

Cala Llonga on Ibiza has the best toddler beach. Not too big and gently shelving for a long way out. There is a playground behind the beach. We stayed self-catering so can't recommend an AI but lots of the hotels are next to the beach without a road to cross.

Slimmerforsummer Sat 06-Jun-15 17:53:53

Aw, Bonaire does look fab but sadly booked out when we want to go!
We had kinda given up finding something, but I have a niggle that I still want to go so if something decent comes up, Im booking it!

Misty9 Sat 06-Jun-15 19:28:54

Malta? We went to golden sands, or something like that, and was a lovely place to explore. At least it seemed like it was - i was severely sick with early pregnancy and it was 40 degree heat, so we didn't do much!

Bombinate Sat 06-Jun-15 19:54:02

Try tayalot in menorca

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now