Advanced search

Has Anyone Used Suncamp Holidays?

(7 Posts)
magnolia74 Tue 03-Feb-15 11:05:27

looking for an affordable family holiday in Europe may half term, needs to be within a 3 hour drive of Calais.
Usually go to centre parcs but the price is almost £300 pound dearer than the exact same holiday last year!!!

Keycamp, canvas etc... All have some but not a lot of choice left.
I've found some fab deals with Suncamp holidays but can't find many reviews.
Has anyone used them and was it ok?

iwantgin Tue 03-Feb-15 12:50:54

I haven't used them, no. But my post may bump this up.

Have you tried booking directly with a site?

Where do you want to be ?

One of our Keycamp hols years ago was ona Yelloh sitein Brittany - their website details their own accomodation too - sometimes cheaper and nicer!

magnolia74 Tue 03-Feb-15 15:14:51

I have looked there and a few others but so many are booked up, thinking of sunparks which is part of Center parcs but in Belgium only....

iwantgin Tue 03-Feb-15 16:47:40

Just been having a quick look at Suncamp. They look fine, probably just as good or bad as the larger companies.

UK campsite forum has a section devoted to camping abroad - they review various sites. That might help you ?

RoganJosh Tue 03-Feb-15 16:50:46

We would be going to the De Haan one if it had site wide Wifi. (DH needs to keep up with work.) We have two friends who have been and said it was great. There were loads of reviews on tripadvisor. It was a centerparcs but isn't any more.

magnolia74 Tue 03-Feb-15 16:53:43

Thanks guys ��

AvonCallingBarksdale Wed 04-Feb-15 10:53:58

Not used Suncamp, but have used Carisma, who were really good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now