Talk

Advanced search

Disney Paris accommodation question

(7 Posts)
Allegrogirl Sun 01-Feb-15 13:50:01

Planning our first trip to Disneyland Paris for the end of August. On the current early booking offer we could get 4 night at Davy Crockett's for £808. Or I can book at a holiday park 25 minutes away and with tickets for two days pay £538.

I guess with Davy Crockett's you get extra time in the morning but DH and DD1 are not early risers.

Would we be missing out terribly if we didn't stay in Disney accommodation?

Also I think it would be better to concentrate on Disney Park for 2 days and maybe do Studios on a future visit. DDs are 7 and 4. Does that seem sensible?

Armpitt Sun 01-Feb-15 14:01:46

Afaik the rides aren't open then. God save your money and stay at a nearby hotel

Armpitt Sun 01-Feb-15 14:02:42

You can easily Do both parks as they are both adjacent to each other, I would do both of them definitely! I have been lots of times with school trips and we do both parks in two days

dancemom Sun 01-Feb-15 14:08:35

You can do both parks in two days. Staying on site has it's advantages such as EMH but for over £250 savings Id stay off site.

brontolo Sun 01-Feb-15 14:26:24

We just stayed this weekend, just offsite at the dream castle hotel. It's less than 10 minutes shuttle from the park and considerably cheaper. The hotel is nice, quite Disney themed without actually being Disney. At the family room has bunkbeds which went down brilliantly with our kids (6 and 3). We would stay there again.

Allegrogirl Mon 02-Feb-15 09:31:35

Thanks for the replies. I think we'll go for the offsite holiday park. It has a pool and great looking play areas so should go down well with the DDs. Hotel out of the question unfortunately as we'd never get any sleep. DD1 has trouble getting to sleep at night.

bryonyelf Mon 02-Feb-15 18:52:58

Look at the adagio apartments at val d Europe. Less than 10 mins. Shuttle bus service and next to a huge supermarket. Check out ticket prices and compare to the likes of super trips.

Our 4 days at the adagio with annual passes for extra magic hours and restaurant discounts is £550.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: