Advanced search

What's Torremolinos like?

(4 Posts)
Darnitnev Mon 26-Jan-15 18:28:41

at the end of July?

anchoviesontoast Tue 27-Jan-15 07:29:36

I've been there twice - but not in peak season.

Went in June with DH and DS then later that same year in the November with just DH.

It is quite a nice resort - enough going on. Some nice beaches. Easy to get there on the train from the airport. Frequent buses too.

We stayed in the Carihuela area, which is perhaps less busy? But this was a few years ago now, so I don't know.

Weather will be great in July for you.

Have you had a look around on TripAdvisor forum for Costa Del Sol ? You'll pick up some good info on there.

Hippopotamousse Tue 27-Jan-15 16:25:23

We went last year but just outside of peak season. We travelled with our DS who was 8 months old at the time.

We stayed in Torremolinos itself - it was quiet which suited us and very easy to get around on the trains and buses (e.g. we did day trip to Malaga, went up the Benalmadena cable car).

It looked as though Benalmadena might get a more lively than Torremolinos but with a little one we were happy in a quieter resort.

We had a great time and would definitely go back.

Darnitnev Wed 28-Jan-15 18:26:06

Thanks for your posts. Am going somewhat against my will but it sounds like it might be OK smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now