Talk

Advanced search

Am I looking for the impossible? French villa in summer holidays for 9 people and wheelchair accessible

(7 Posts)
sleepychunky Sun 25-Jan-15 17:35:03

I need somewhere for extended family - DH&me, 2 children, parents, sister, BIL, SIL and their baby. Private pool if it's not really close to the beach. SIL is in a wheelchair so must have one ground floor bedroom. Have found a couple of possibilities on Gites de France and Owners Direct but don't want to restrict the search to just the 3 possibilities I've found. We'll drive up to 6 hours from Calais and prefer the West.
Is it an impossible search? Any ideas welcome. Thanks!

DreamingOfAHotDrink Mon 26-Jan-15 11:17:36

Marking my place, we would like to holiday in the same sort of area.

buddhasbelly Mon 26-Jan-15 12:33:38

would this any use OP? am a bit laptop bound today so happy to help a search, this just found on google, feel free to tell me to stop searching though if you're looking for actual recommendations!

www.visitfrance.co.uk/accommodation.cfm?i=3815

sleepychunky Mon 26-Jan-15 12:46:25

Thanks buddha looks possible! I will have to share with the rest of the family to see what they think. I'm at work now so can't do any more searches until tonight but wouldn't want you to spend loads of time on my behalf. flowers

buddhasbelly Mon 26-Jan-15 13:06:38

no probs, that website had a good few to look at, good luck and have a fantastic holiday!

iwantgin Tue 27-Jan-15 07:46:36

Have you looked on Chez Nous and Home Away Holiday Rentals as well?

They generally have loads of properties.

something like this?

sleepychunky Tue 27-Jan-15 10:29:21

Ooh that's lovely gin! It's in my top two now. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: