Talk

Advanced search

Can't afford Borgo Egnazia, Puglia - anywhere in Italy similar but cheaper?

(5 Posts)
BuffyTy Sun 25-Jan-15 11:39:47

Really wanted to book this hotel....until I got quoted a min of £350 per night for a room for 2 adults and 1 child, (7 years old). Would live to travel to Puglia or indeed any part of Italy, but would like to find a hotel or grouped cottages where my DD would have the chance of playing with some other British kids. Any ideas please? Thank you.

Behooven Sun 25-Jan-15 13:29:28

Wow, that's expensive! What kind of budget were you thinking?
There is a lot of choice further north round Lake Garda. Bella Italia gets great reviews for families (4 star campsite with bungalows as well)
Also there's some big 'residences' with self catering and pools etc.

Misty9 Mon 26-Jan-15 21:03:23

Have you checked out alsagra? Mind you, might not be any cheaper... I'd love to go.

BuffyTy Wed 28-Jan-15 09:25:57

Really interested in Lake Garda but camping is a no no! Any more details on the other places you mention Behooven? Will look at alsagra - thanks Misty.

suzy007 Thu 11-Aug-16 22:05:14

Hi Misty, we stayed at Alsagra and had a great time, it was a lot lot cheaper than £350 per night so really good value. If you can go in May or September the price was fine. We tried lake garda and could not find anywhere either, puglia was an option but could not find any good places for our kids.Hope you got somewhere

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now