Talk

Advanced search

languedoc- near coast

(7 Posts)
annieoaklie Wed 21-Jan-15 15:50:23

Can anyone recommend nice gites or holiday homes in languedoc, preferably close to Coulliere or Argeles? We would like somewhere within a small grouping, with play area?

Branleuse Wed 21-Jan-15 16:00:44

www.lescriques.co.uk

i have been looking at this place for a while and although its not a gite, it might be good for you. Its got amazing reviews

Branleuse Wed 21-Jan-15 16:02:04

i was going to go this year but have chosen le soleil in argeles instead purely cos its cheaper

annieoaklie Wed 21-Jan-15 17:35:00

Ooo...it does look very nice, apart from pricey it looks like quite a descent to the beach which might finish me off. I looked at Le Soleil also but not having been to a campsite before I'm still undecided if it is for us. will keep searching. Have you been to the area before ?

Ponyphysio Wed 21-Jan-15 17:43:03

I used to have a chalet on Village Del Mar in Argeles - its a small site and is quite nice. Generally any of the Castels sites are amazing, and have very good, well maintained facilities. Anywhere in this area will be hellish Bastille week and August though, so be prepared

TheOneWiththeNicestSmile Wed 21-Jan-15 17:43:59

Can't recommend accommodation but for flatness have a look at Canet Plage - it's not as pretty as Argeles but still very pleasant smile

Branleuse Wed 21-Jan-15 18:20:56

i havent been to argeles but my mum says its wonderful.
We're staying at le soleil mainly for the free kids clubs (eurocamp) but also cos a bit further inland is where we're looking to buy, so can combine checking out areas, with having a pool & activities for ths children

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: