Talk

Advanced search

Kinderhotels - recommendations and experiences please?

(3 Posts)
dinkystinky Wed 21-Jan-15 10:08:12

We have 3 kids - they will be 9, 6 and 2 this coming summer - and are thinking of maybe going to a kinderhotel for our summer holiday. Our slight reservation is that if there aren't enough English speaking children there the kids may well not enjoy it very much, despite the awesome facilities and great location. Has anyone been on a kinderhotel holiday and if so, which one did you go to and would you recommend it?

seaswimming Wed 21-Jan-15 15:21:35

Hi. We went to one of the ones near Innsbruck in the mountains a few years back (will look when I get home and let you know which one). It was fab. Really beautiful scenery and greet outdoor play areas and indoor and outdoor pools. My children were 6, 3 and 0 at the time and made friends (the baby didn't, obviously!). There were quite a few other English families and lots of international families whose children spoke English as well as various other languages. Would def recommend.

dinkystinky Wed 21-Jan-15 16:18:35

That sounds really promising Seaswimming - I love the idea of being up in the mountains in the summer. I'd really love to know which one you went to if possible.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: