Talk

Advanced search

Lanzarote weather May half term ?

(6 Posts)
AnyFucker Mon 12-Jan-15 11:14:01

Have been to Lanzarote in the winter and been seriously disappointed with cold, windy, rainy weather

What is it honestly like in May, anyone been then?. The brochures etc say it is sunny and mid 20's on average but why don't I believe it ?

Ruthiebabes Mon 12-Jan-15 12:09:10

We went last May half term and 7 out of 10 days cloudy. We were disappointed. However we did enjoy it and are booked again this May half term. Fingers crossed for sunsmile.

AnyFucker Mon 12-Jan-15 12:27:15

ugh, if I wanted cloudy I would stay in the UK smile

it's a tough one

we have been going to Spain/Greece etc in July for the last few years (I don't do long haul) but it is really too hot

we tried those places in May halfterm and it was too dodgy weather wise so I was hoping the Canaries might be more reliable

have considered Tunisia for the promise of warmer weather also

Ruthiebabes Mon 12-Jan-15 15:40:47

What about Turkey, friends went last May half term and weather was sunny high 20s every day.

AnyFucker Mon 12-Jan-15 19:22:44

have been looking at Lanzarote weather forums and it's not very consistent at all

I want consistent < stamps feet >

I went to Turkey in October and the weather was foul

I think it might be my fault wink

Jbck Tue 13-Jan-15 20:30:24

Ive been in May and had f fantastic weather, very south of the island in Playa Blanca.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: