Talk

Advanced search

playmobil world

(4 Posts)
paneer Tue 30-Dec-14 22:14:20

has anyone been to playmobil world in Germany?
did is playmobil obsessed and I am considering taking her. but is it any good??

noramum Wed 31-Dec-14 07:21:30

It depends what you expect. DD was 5 when we went there, I think that is a great age.

It is NOT a theme park with rides. They have various worlds where children can play, a large indoor hall with all things Playmobil to play and a soft play.

Outside there is a water play area and a huge sandpit.

DD loved it. I think we spend the whole day in there, food was really good and cheap. Friends with two boys live an hours drive away, they go more frequently and always enjoy it.

legoqueen Sun 04-Jan-15 08:50:01

We took 2 8 year old boys in the summer & they loved it - there's a pirate ship that you reach by raft, pedalo type boats, a great indoor play area too. It is extremely clean & well- run. We stayed in the Playmobil Aparthotel to get an early start, which added a whole new dimension grin. Playmobil sets are much cheaper in Germany too...

ProcessYellowC Mon 05-Jan-15 01:44:08

Watching with interest, the website is not that great. I reckon playmobil Paris might be easier to get to, but can't tell if it'd be as good as the one in Germany (in particular the pirate ship/raft, which I've heard about from a friend)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now