Talk

Advanced search

Easter 2015 family holiday

(4 Posts)
Maisiemac Sun 28-Dec-14 09:18:19

I'd really love to have some of your ideas for a family holiday, Easter 2015 (3rd April).
Family of four two girls aged 11 and 9
Preferably short haul but would like some sun ( I know I want it all!)
Budget £2500 give or take
Are cruises in the Med too cold this time of year?

Chewbecca Sun 28-Dec-14 12:10:28

No guarantees of sun in Easter in the med, you're taking a chance. Canaries are the most reliably sunny for short haul.
Cruise ships tend to be just arriving in the Med at that time of year. At least on a ship though there's plenty to do if the weather is not kind.

Heels99 Mon 29-Dec-14 12:54:18

Canaries best option, most med resorts are not open at easter. Cyprus may also be an option. Make sure pools are heated and that there is plenty to do if it is rainy or cold

Sendo Fri 02-Jan-15 11:05:42

We're off to Andalusia for Easter week and have booked budget flights for under £600 for a family of 4. 11 yr old and will be 8 yr old dc here. Browsing s/c accommodation at our leisure. Easter is usually warm certainly for the Med. We spent October half term in sicily and that was in the mid 20's and we went snorkelling in the sea. Saying that, Whitsun half term is a sure bet for hot weather being late may as opposed to the start of April.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now