Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

5* All Inclusive - In Europe on the beach

(7 Posts)
mudpiesfortea Fri 26-Dec-14 08:46:41

Going to redeem avios points for a holiday in June. Because flights are costing so little (£115) we can afford to really splash out on accommodation (max £220/night)

Can anyone recommend a luxury 5* all inclusive in any of these locations:
Corfu
Crete
Verona (Lake Garda)
Tenerife
Malaga

Would need to be on the beach (except Lake Garda). Also interested in kids club for DS (4) and crèche for baby (11 months when we go)

THANKS!

Redtartanshoes Fri 26-Dec-14 08:51:24

We stayed at the Iberostar Anthelia a couple of years ago, it was lovely. In the nicer part of Tenerife, so walking distance to lovely shops and restaurants. Near one of the best beaches in Tenerife too. Don't know about kids club as we didn't use it.

mudpiesfortea Fri 26-Dec-14 09:00:16

Thanks! I'll have a look at it. I never thought I'd do all inclusive but we went for the first time last summer and it was a really stress free way to holiday with a young kid

Redtartanshoes Fri 26-Dec-14 09:02:06

Yes I agree. Ds is 7 and we have been doing mostly AI since he was 2. There are some horrible ones, but also some great ones, and at least you have the choice if eating in/going out

PotteryLottery Sat 27-Dec-14 12:28:36

We liked Sensatori Crete

sailorsgal Wed 31-Dec-14 11:55:28

Ds loved Sensatori Crete. Dh and I surprisingly enjoyed it too. grin

Shesparkles Wed 31-Dec-14 11:57:00

Of you look at pretty much any of the hotels in Adeje in Tenerife you'll be onto something good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now