Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Kid club age 4&5, beach, pool and affordable?

(10 Posts)
thinkingofholidays Mon 22-Dec-14 22:31:03

Hello. Can anyone tell me where to go and how much I'm likely to pay for:

Kids club so children age 4&5 can make friends - (they only speak English)

All inclusive a good idea?

Pool and beach

Thanks in advance.

thinkingofholidays Tue 23-Dec-14 18:04:44

No one?

Hersetta427 Tue 23-Dec-14 23:01:19

We use the first choice holiday villages. Kids clubs with only English trained staff, brilliant kids entertainment, all inclusive and great family friendly rooms. Not the cheapest though but our 2 (7 and 3) have a ball. We have had 6 holiday village holidays and another 2 already booked for next year. They have the, throughout the med. would definitely recommend Tunisia or kos - they are both excellent.

Mydelilah Tue 23-Dec-14 23:04:18

We also use First choice family holidays. All you need for kids, including kids section in the buffet etc. This easter its Cape Verde for us (it was last easter too, but so good we are going back!). Cape Verde isnt cheap, Egypt can be really good value though

Mydelilah Tue 23-Dec-14 23:06:00

Weird! The ad flashing at the top of my page is for a family holiday company!

HoHonutty Tue 23-Dec-14 23:06:25

It depends on when you go, how long for and what star hotel rating you're looking for.

thinkingofholidays Wed 24-Dec-14 22:13:14

Thank you hersetta and mydelilah, will look at first choice.
Ho, I'm looking at first 2 weeks of summer holidays - don't mind where really so assuming Spain would be cheapest?
So if anyone can tell me a ball park figure for 2 weeks of first choice summer hols, that would be fab. Thank you.

NotAnotherNewNappy Sat 27-Dec-14 13:53:48

The cheapest way we have found to do this is a caravan holiday in France. We went with siblu, fantastic kids club twice a day plus evening activities at the bar. We went to Brittany last year, weather was not great but we had a fantastic holiday anyway. This year we will go further south in search of sunshine.

GirlsonFilm Sat 27-Dec-14 13:58:04

First two weeks of school holidays are the peak weeks so I wouldn't expect much change ftom £5,000 for four.

littlequestion Sun 28-Dec-14 20:29:13

Do you have to go at the start of the holidays? I've always found the end is cheaper...and if you can come back the day before the dc return to school it will be cheaper still.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now