Talk

Advanced search

Easter - recommendations for family all inclusive pls

(9 Posts)
howdypartner Sun 07-Dec-14 10:26:37

Hello,
Finally accepted that kids aren't terribly interested in being dragged around at 9 and 7 and it would be much more relaxing all round if we went to a resort! Am new to this so need help as there's so much out there. We need sunshine, a water park, preferably all inclusive, don't want to go to Egypt. Any tips on destinations or best travel companies?
Thanks in advance smile

Heels99 Mon 08-Dec-14 09:56:17

Easter isn't that warm in most of Europe and the season won't have started in some places, so check out Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Caribbean, dubai. Check Virgin or kenwood for Caribbean and dubai. Try sovereign families for Canary Islands. Have a great time!

Dowser Wed 10-Dec-14 09:00:43

La floresta hotel Lanzarote . Stayed there . It was nice. Food was reasonable not brilliant but with drinks paid for you can afford to go out and eat once or twice if you want to.

Dowser Wed 10-Dec-14 09:21:35

La floresta hotel Lanzarote . Stayed there . It was nice. Food was reasonable not brilliant but with drinks paid for you can afford to go out and eat once or twice if you want to.

MoniDubai Wed 10-Dec-14 09:31:04

Easter is perfect weather for Dubai, just under 7 hour flight away, not big on culture altho the Indian side of Dubai is fab! if you like authentic, very reasonable food etc. I think kids would like somewhere like Atlantis that usually has good deals, great water park as well. I also recommend you go to the Pearl museum, little known museum in old part of Dubai, there isn't a website on it so here is a link of the details from my blog on Dubai. Lots of ideas for places to eat there too.

http://doindubai.com/living/exhibitions/pearls

Not sure about air fares from UK at that time of year but Virgin seem to be constantly on the local media this end, maybe try them? Have a lovely time wherever you go!

hillyhilly Wed 10-Dec-14 09:32:36

Atlantis Suitehotel Fuerteventura - excellent food and one of the few hotels to actually offer a suite with beds for everyone instead of a sofa bed for the kids

MagnetsOnItsTail Sun 14-Dec-14 15:42:33

Not too far from Egypt, but maybe Eilat? We've been there a few times and the food's great:

www.goisrael.com/Tourism_Eng/Tourist%20Information/Discover%20Israel/Cities/Pages/Eilat.aspx

inconceivableme Mon 22-Dec-14 22:30:50

Insotel Punta Prima in Menorca with Thomson / TUI. I recommend it without hesitation! We went last October with our then 1 year old.

inconceivableme Mon 22-Dec-14 22:31:41

At Insotel Punta Prima you get AI but an apartment rather than just a hotel room which is v handy with a tot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now