Talk

Advanced search

Whose idea was it to have three bloody kids anyway? Hotels with family suites please.

(9 Posts)
3BloodyKids Sun 23-Nov-14 20:31:00

Can anyone point me in the direction of companies or specific hotels that have family suites for 2 adults and 3 kids?

We usually self-cater but this time we fancy a holiday where someone else does the cooking and cleaning. But it's so hard to find one where we can all be together but have our own rooms too IYSWIM.

Looking for somewhere warm-ish at Easter, so Mediterannean I guess.

Any advice gratefully received.

budgiegirl Sun 23-Nov-14 21:23:38

We stayed at the Gural Premier Belek, in Turkey, which had lovely suites for 5, one double room,, one twin room with an additional high quality camp bed. Shared bathroom. Each room had its own aircon, balcony, minibar, tv etc.

Lovely resort hotel, with great facilities, kids club,playgrounds, aquapark etc.
We liked it so much, we've been twice and hope to go again.

3BloodyKids Mon 24-Nov-14 11:16:26

Great, thanks, I'll have a look!

PrintScreen Mon 24-Nov-14 11:31:57

Mark Warner Lemnos. The kids would share room but it works evenwith teenagers, your only problem will be that most of the Med is still coldisg at Easter and many resorts still closed.

rookiemater Mon 24-Nov-14 16:51:04

This place www.regencycountryclub.com/en/ has 2 & 3 bed apartments which are cleaned every day <bliss>and has a restaurant on the site and another 5 mins walk up the side.

I'd recommend that you go B&B or s/c rather than half board, just so you can have some variety when eating out.

Canaries should be plenty warm at Easter time.

MrsCurrent Mon 24-Nov-14 16:55:10

Hotel Coma Gran in Sa Coma, Majorca. It was lovely when we stayed 4 years ago.

LBOCS Tue 09-Dec-14 13:48:11

Sani resort in Halkidiki- they do family suites which I think can accommodate 5. Beautiful resort.

sunnydaylucy Tue 09-Dec-14 13:53:17

Drives me crazy! We have found excellent rooms on www.roomfor5.co.uk but granted only used it for the UK so far. Happy holidays OP

slalomsuki Tue 09-Dec-14 17:24:36

We did Tunisia with Thomson and stayed at Skanes Family resort in a three room suit which had more than enough room for the 5 of us. Fully inclusive and very friendly.

Previous year it was Aquis Bella Beach in Crete with jet 2 which was fab but full of Germans and no British.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now