Talk

Advanced search

Cheapest way to do Disneyland Paris ??

(4 Posts)
noorqt Tue 11-Nov-14 15:02:59

Hi guys,

I'm a single parent and was looking at options to go to Disneyland Paris with my 5 and 4 yr DD. We are in Essex. Prices seem to be ridiculously high so would love to know if you lovely ladies could suggest the cheapest method to take my daughters there, before they loss the love of Disney. Thank you. Xx

tipsyloolah Tue 11-Nov-14 15:05:52

Take food into the park with you - they don't care. The stuff in the park is extortionate (and mostly rubbish) so take packed, especially drinks.

Buy tickets in advance as cheaper.

Stay in an affiliated hotel as they have free shuttles but are much cheaper.

Buy some Disney merchandise before you go as, again, shocking the park.

tipsyloolah Tue 11-Nov-14 15:06:09

shocking in the park

JustAShopGirl Thu 13-Nov-14 15:36:36

Drive and take ferry, Dover-Calais, easy drive the other side, stay somewhere like a budget Ibis (only need a bed) The one at Marne la valle - near the Val de Europe- with cheaper restaurants and shops is cheap and cheerful - you can leave the car there and hop on the train for 1 stop direct to Disney parks.

Buy tickets in advance. Go to the main street office in the Disney park when you get there and get a free "First visit" badge for the kids too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now