Talk

Advanced search

Anyone stayed at a luxury beach hotel in Turkey/Egypt?

(11 Posts)
MamaMed Tue 04-Nov-14 13:18:29

Any recommendations?

Want somewhere that is pure luxury and a choice of restaurants.

mrssmith79 Tue 04-Nov-14 13:35:17

Not sure how you'd define luxury but we've stayed in the Rixos, Nabq Bay a couple of times and can recommend it.

Mumraathenoisylion Tue 04-Nov-14 13:37:12

The sensatori in Egypt.. I would advise you to avoid it at all costs.

hifi Tue 04-Nov-14 13:52:10

stayed here a few years ago, bliss. www.fourseasons.com/sharmelsheikh/

cathyandclaire Tue 04-Nov-14 13:55:46

We stayed at the Royal Savoy in Sharm, great choice of restaurants and big enough not to go stir crazy smile

MamaMed Wed 05-Nov-14 08:19:45

Thanks! Sharm does appear to have lovely hotels but the flights are a lot pricier than other places.

SooticaTheWitchesCat Thu 06-Nov-14 10:43:53

I have never stayed there as I don't do big hotels but an amazing hotel in Turkey is WOW Bodrum, my friend worked there and I know a lot of people who have stayed there and loved it.

BB01 Sat 08-Nov-14 08:09:23

No but booked for one in Lara Beach, Turkey. They seem a bit cheaper than other parts of Turkey as it's literally just a beach and you have to get a bus to go anywhere

FortyFacedFuckers Sat 08-Nov-14 08:15:12

I stayed at the barut Lara it was great

AggressiveBunting Sat 08-Nov-14 08:18:58

Four seasons in sharm is v nice. It's out of the town though so you would have to get a taxi if you wanted to go into the town to eat etc. One massive benefit of the 4 seasons is their scuba set up if you're a diver. They can get out to the reefs much earlier than the town operators as they take a speed boat so you get the dive sites to yourself.

Pontycarloandcasvegas Thu 13-Nov-14 08:17:10

Gloria golf resort, Belek

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: