Talk

Advanced search

Anyone stayed at a luxury beach hotel in Turkey/Egypt?

(11 Posts)
MamaMed Tue 04-Nov-14 13:18:29

Any recommendations?

Want somewhere that is pure luxury and a choice of restaurants.

mrssmith79 Tue 04-Nov-14 13:35:17

Not sure how you'd define luxury but we've stayed in the Rixos, Nabq Bay a couple of times and can recommend it.

Mumraathenoisylion Tue 04-Nov-14 13:37:12

The sensatori in Egypt.. I would advise you to avoid it at all costs.

hifi Tue 04-Nov-14 13:52:10

stayed here a few years ago, bliss. www.fourseasons.com/sharmelsheikh/

cathyandclaire Tue 04-Nov-14 13:55:46

We stayed at the Royal Savoy in Sharm, great choice of restaurants and big enough not to go stir crazy smile

MamaMed Wed 05-Nov-14 08:19:45

Thanks! Sharm does appear to have lovely hotels but the flights are a lot pricier than other places.

SooticaTheWitchesCat Thu 06-Nov-14 10:43:53

I have never stayed there as I don't do big hotels but an amazing hotel in Turkey is WOW Bodrum, my friend worked there and I know a lot of people who have stayed there and loved it.

BB01 Sat 08-Nov-14 08:09:23

No but booked for one in Lara Beach, Turkey. They seem a bit cheaper than other parts of Turkey as it's literally just a beach and you have to get a bus to go anywhere

FortyFacedFuckers Sat 08-Nov-14 08:15:12

I stayed at the barut Lara it was great

AggressiveBunting Sat 08-Nov-14 08:18:58

Four seasons in sharm is v nice. It's out of the town though so you would have to get a taxi if you wanted to go into the town to eat etc. One massive benefit of the 4 seasons is their scuba set up if you're a diver. They can get out to the reefs much earlier than the town operators as they take a speed boat so you get the dive sites to yourself.

Pontycarloandcasvegas Thu 13-Nov-14 08:17:10

Gloria golf resort, Belek

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now