Talk

Advanced search

Hotels/resorts in Europe/North Africa with kids' clubs

(5 Posts)
Kentmumof4 Fri 15-Aug-14 14:34:12

Can anyone recommend a hotel or resort in Europe or Morocco/Egypt with decent kids' clubs for July or August 2015? Thanks.

slalomsuki Mon 18-Aug-14 08:40:40

We have just come back from Skanes Family Resort in Tunisia travelling with Thompson. Lots for the kids to do, great entertainment and all inclusive. Great rooms and lovely Tunisian people.

snickers251 Mon 18-Aug-14 08:50:16

Slalomsuki, were going there in a few weeks!! grin

Kentmumof4 obviously we haven't been yet but we've been on a Thomson family resort before (turkey) and it was fantastic for ds2 even tho he was still quite young.

This year he will be able to enjoy the kids clubs too so I'm expecting he will love it even more

Islander124 Thu 08-Jan-15 10:46:03

How did you get on snickers?we are going this year and im so excited!my little girl will turn 3 while we are there smile

Joolsy Fri 09-Jan-15 16:45:23

I'd recommend Sirenis Thomson Family Resort in Ibiza. Has a waterpark next door. We went in July 2013 & had a fab time, not too hot & short flight. Also went to First Choice Holiday Village in Tunisia last year which was just as good. I was worried it would be too hot but it was just right. Think I preferred the Ibiza holiday though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now