Talk

Advanced search

Barcelona

(6 Posts)
kellym Mon 11-Sep-06 11:35:33

Any recommendations for a 4/5* child friendly hotel in centre of Barcelona that is well located for touring. I have a toddler and baby and am wondering where to stay.

jaamy Mon 11-Sep-06 14:01:59

Hi Kelly
Sorry can't help but am bumping this up because I would love to visit Barcelona with my toddler and baby too!

Molesworth Mon 11-Sep-06 14:03:04

kelly, have a look at tripadvisor.com for hotel recommendations

hope you find somewhere lovely ... I love Barcelona!

puffling Mon 11-Sep-06 22:31:07

Here's a page from babygoes2 on Barcelona:
http://www.babygoes2.com/gminibarcelona.asp#tostay
Dawnx

sunnydelight Wed 13-Sep-06 09:29:21

I went with some friends last year and stayed at the Ambassador hotel, just off Las Ramblas which is really central (but our hotel was down a side road so fairly quiet). The website is www.ambassador-barcelona.com I didn't have my kids with me, but the staff were lovely and there were some children staying in the hotel. They have interconnecting rooms as well, though if your children are small that's probably not an issue. There's a pool on the roof if the weather is good enough - it certainly wasn't in November!

JemimaBobbins Wed 27-Sep-06 18:41:59

We've just booked an apartment with www.friendlyrentals.com Costing about £100 per night for a 2 bed apartment but you can easily spend that on a good hotel. Know of someone who booked through them before and was good. You pay 25% deposit and the rest when you arrive.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »