Talk

Advanced search

Greece/Turkey in June- self-catering, sandy beach, kids activities

(3 Posts)
Arcadia Mon 10-Mar-14 21:18:27

any suggestions gratefully received on this!

We are planning two weeks away in June to celebrate my 40th, and DP's birthday also within same week as mine, and last chance to go away during term time before DD (4) starts school in September.

DP likes peace and quiet, and we like to self-cater and eat out in the evenings pref walking distance, somewhere with a nice sandy beach nearby and a low key resort without noisy clubs etc. however I am worried DD may get a bit bored for two weeks without any entertainment/other kids, so wondered if anyone knows of smallish complexes of self catering places that has kids clubs or something nearby?

The alternative may be that we do a week somewhere quiet and then somewhere busier, so a week self-catering then a week in a hotel with more going on.

Any ideas?

SooticaTheWitchesCat Tue 11-Mar-14 09:55:08

There are some lovely resorts in Turkey. We love the Bodrum Peninsula. Have a look at Bitez or Yalikavak, there are some nice self catering apartments there.

Arcadia Tue 11-Mar-14 17:07:39

Thanks Sootica I have been looking at Turkey since I posted that. I will check out the areas you mention.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now