Talk

Advanced search

Cesario del Mirador

(5 Posts)
Naady Tue 04-Mar-14 13:40:05

Hello all, I've seen so many excellent reviews about this villa. Just got a few quetions please if anyone has first hand experience.

We're going at the end on april/ beginning of may for a week? I've never been to Valencia and I'm just wondering what the weather is usually like at that time of the year.
Also are there activities, places to visit to interest me and hubby?
Re:do you feel like you are being anti-social if you choose not to dine with other guests? We do like company but don't want to spend our days having to make small talk.
Re: getting there from UK.How was the journey, transfer etc.
Any other helpful tips?

Thank you so much.

Naady Tue 04-Mar-14 13:42:09

CASERIO DEL MIRADOR evensmile

sofi0308 Sat 08-Mar-14 19:51:03

weather could go either way, take layers and sunglasses. and re dinner, no not at all, you have a little kitchen if you want to knock up your own dinner, or you can go out and have babylistening which they dont charge for if baby is a decent sleeper, or a sitter, or you can have dinner delivered.. you will prob have a mix of all of that and one or two communal dinners maybe but there is no pressure to be sociable and there is masses of space for everyone to have privacy.
journey is dead easy, the directions really are idiot proof, i think they send you those about a month in advance with strict instructions to read them before hubby starts the engine of the hire car! you will have a fabulous time, it really is gorgeous and they are very good at tuning in to who wants privacy and who wants to party.

sofi0308 Sat 08-Mar-14 19:53:57

ps.. the food is fabulous and the wine is free! have a great time.

sparrowcottage Mon 10-Mar-14 11:02:05

exactly as sofi says, first two nights dinner is delivered to your room/balcony/terrace, time to settle in and get used to this bloke your brought with you on holiday again.. by tuesday you are prob ready to be social but if its not your bag you can still have dinner brought to you and not feel like a kill joy. the whole set up works really well. re places/activities.. we jsut pottered about local towns, lunch at the beach, is lego an activity? feed the goats? i am sure if you wanted golf day or guided mountain climb someone could arrange it but its just a really nice place to chill relax and potter around with your tiny. enjoy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now