Talk

Advanced search

Llafranc, costa brava hotel/apartment hotel with children's pool?

(5 Posts)
Busymum09 Fri 28-Feb-14 15:59:48

Hello and help!

Has anyone been to llafranc in costa brava with young children? I'm looking at going in early June with a four yr old and just turned 2 yr old and am looking for a hotel - ideally an apartment style hotel - with childrens pool? Does anyone know of any in the flat area (ie not up a steep hill)? My four yr old doesn't walk far so we will have two buggies loaded with kit!

And also, the cliff walk to calla frugella I assume is not buggy friendly?

Thanks heaps!!

MaryMotherOfCheeses Sat 01-Mar-14 23:56:48

Cliff walk to Calella de Palafrugell? It's a distant memory but I think it may well be buggy friendly. There's a big hill at the beginning, but I think it might be ok.

Stunning views on the way, well worth tackling any steps if possible.

We stayed in the campsite at Calella which was ideal so can't recommend apartments sorry. Gorgeous place.

thenightsky Sun 02-Mar-14 00:10:54

Stunning, stunning place. I love that part of Spain. We went there loads when DC were small. We always camped at Cypsella (posh camping in mobile homes) and had days out in Llafranc, Aguiablava, Pals, Torroella etc.

MyFeetAreCold Sun 02-Mar-14 00:16:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SanityClause Sun 02-Mar-14 00:17:53

The cliff walk is fairly buggy friendly, though there are a lot of stairs at first. In fact, we walked from Tamariu to Llafranc with DS in a buggy, though that was NOT buggy friendly.

We always stay in apartments - just google "apartments in Llafranc" and see what comes up.

We are going to Petites Canyelles this year, near Roses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now