Talk

Advanced search

All-inclsuive 5 star hotels in Turkey

(9 Posts)
taxsaver Wed 29-Jan-14 11:43:52

Does anyone have an opinion on which is the best all-inclusive 5 star hotel in Antalya ?

I've been looking at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa and Gloria Golf Resort (although golf is not required!). Any thoughts on these, or any others to add to the shortlist ?

I'm looking for a room/suite that will sleep 2 adults and 2 kids in summer 2014.

Thanks.

wobytide Wed 29-Jan-14 12:40:49

Ali Bey Club and Royal Wings are both near Antalya I think. Think only the latter maybe 5*, the other is 4 I think but generally well regarded on TA

HaveToWearHeels Thu 30-Jan-14 16:38:58

Voyage Torba is lovely.

mrsmerryberry Sat 01-Feb-14 20:40:47

Can recommend Royal Wings, lovely hotel, lots of things going on within the hotel, food on tap everywhere for most of the day, can't speak highly enough about it.

TheDrugsWorkABitTooWellThanks Sat 01-Feb-14 20:44:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheGashlycrumbTinies Sat 01-Feb-14 20:47:58

Royal Dragon was amazing last year. Lots about it on Trip Advisor.

yourlittlesecret Sun 02-Feb-14 11:06:47

I have teenagers and wanted to book Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, as the entertainmentlooks brilliant . Tripadviser reviews suggest it would really suit us although we would have two rooms.
Unfortunately a democratic family vote went against me wink. I have it in mind for next year though.

goingtobefree Sun 02-Feb-14 12:50:47

Have you looked at club med palmiye?

sergeantmajor Thu 06-Feb-14 11:41:32

When we were at Gloria last summer we stayed in a 'family suite' which comprised a master bedroom and dcs has their own twin bed room, two ensuites, swanky. We had the 2 oldest in the twin bed room and the third slept on a camp bed at the end of the master bedroom, although we could have squeezed it into the twin bed room if we had wanted to. Sometimes it is more important to separate the kids from each other for harmony! There was plenty of space for a family of 5.
If anyone knows somewhere like Gloria, do post, cos we don't like to go to the same place twice, but would like to repeat the same formula (all inclusive + waterslides!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now