Advanced search

mortgage help

(2 Posts)
bossmum41 Tue 29-Oct-13 13:09:27

ex is saying he wants to sell house as he wants to buy his own place , I work from home as a childminder , I can afford the mortgage . soi asked as part of settlement if I can have the house,he has other properties he can sell, he refused saying no he wants to sell. aren't i allowed to stay here till youngest child is 18? id rather not pay solicitors if I can sort this myself. he also has a large pension and shares worth 30 grand !

CreamyCooler Tue 29-Oct-13 16:50:12

Try reposting in money matters.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now