Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone been to Puglia? Info and opinions please!

(4 Posts)
Blu Tue 06-Jun-06 12:00:57

No hol booked yet, we usually find an independent villa and a flight, and car hire. We have 'low-tech' tastes, no laid-on entertainment required, just some nice coastal and countryside possibilities, and maybe a village / small town near by. I have found some good accommodation deals for Puglia, but know v little about it? best areas to head for? Opinions?

tiredemma Tue 06-Jun-06 12:05:06

have friends with a family villa there, i havent visited there but would love to, the area where thier villa is is well placed and heaven ( apparently!) sorry i have no other info but thier website may help as it has lots of info on the area. the villa is out of this world.

http://www.villapuglia.com/

Blu Tue 06-Jun-06 12:10:13

WOW! That does look fantastic, tiredemma!

We have been looking at scruffy ill-equipped apartments for less than £400 a week....but if we get there i will fantasise about that villa! Good helpful site - thanks!

tiredemma Tue 06-Jun-06 12:11:39

i know, im still looking for a winning lottery ticket so i can stay there, the website does have a lot of info though about puglia itself.

although i must admit, looking at that villa makes me feel depressed!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: