Talk

Advanced search

Do you know Mojacar?

(6 Posts)
triplets Mon 20-May-13 23:46:31

Hi thinking of looking for somewhere here for Aug, what is Mojacar Playa like? Some friends are staying in an apt I think Pueblo Indalo , tripadviser says they are very noisy and up a hill? My dh has cancer so a hill would not be ideal, any suggestions near the beach, would need three bedrooms. Thank you.

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Mon 20-May-13 23:52:45

We went to Mojacar Playa last year, we stayed in a private let details here. It was a short walk to the beach but up a hill, most of the properties that side of the centre of Mocajar were uphill. We found the resort itself to be fairly quiet to be honest but we weren't on a big complex.

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Mon 20-May-13 23:53:32

We stayed in August and it was very, very hot, air con would be an essential I would think.

triplets Tue 21-May-13 23:24:19

The villa looks lovely but its booked for Aug. Are there plenty of nice restaurants and beach bars? Never been to mainland Spain, we have had some lovely holidays in Puerto Pollensa in Majorca. It would be nice to meet up with our friends.

R2G Sun 26-May-13 14:33:09

Were staying here and have come recommended from a friend at work. You can call directly and the lady answers all questions like you have about accessibility. So far very helpful have booked our transport for us from airport etc
http://www.villasinmojacar.com/
Also I posted about Mojacar the other week and got several restaurant recommendations

R2G Sun 26-May-13 14:40:28

www.villasinmojacar.com/mojacar-holiday-rentals/ground-floor-in-mojacar-close-to-the-beach/
Were staying here in indebella. Has air con, ground floor, opposite beach, 3 bedrooms, a week in august available. Could be a go-er?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now