Talk

Advanced search

2 bedroom appt in menorca/majorca/other in august

(6 Posts)
madgirl Sun 19-May-13 20:22:41

Hello mumsnetters, I have now spent 33,000 hours looking for what must be the impossible... a TWO bedroom apartment in a resort where we don't need a car to get to restaurants or a beach, which is clean and not over £2500 for 2 adults and 2 children. Does anyone out there know of anywhere? (It has to be via a package deal as booking flights separately now prohibitively expensive). Thanks all smile

JKO73 Sun 19-May-13 21:22:48

There's some nice apartments called Casas del Lago in Cala'n Bosch in Menorca. Easy to walk to the marina with loads of restaurants etc. Don't know if you can book as a package as I booked it separately, but worth looking. x

madgirl Mon 20-May-13 07:56:24

thanks for that! I'll have a google and see if any tour operators offer it up. just don't want to sleep on sofa beds- seems a crime when you're paying over £2k for a weekshock

diabolo Wed 22-May-13 18:52:03

This was lovely when we stayed there, great big 2 bed apartments:

www.thomascook.com/destinations/spain/arenal-den-castell/aparthotel-isla-paraiso

madgirl Wed 22-May-13 21:16:32

oh that looks lovely, but nothing for my dates sad, thanks anyway smile

diabolo Thu 23-May-13 18:38:35

This woman (Gillian Wallace) runs a fantastic company and the apartments we have rented in the past have been great, but you'd have to organise your own flights:

www.gwvillarentals.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now