Talk

Advanced search

Help me track down this French villa holiday!

(7 Posts)
sleepcrisis Sat 18-May-13 21:19:09

Last summer I found an amazing french villa holiday on this forum and I can't track it down for the life of me. It was a bit like countrykids.fr, but way cheaper and more low key. But very family/child centred with kids activities, family dinners and arts and crafts etc. Can't even remember what are it was in!

Any suggestions?

MomsNetCurtains Sun 19-May-13 12:02:57

I Googled it and this is the search that came back. Is that ANY help?

Google Search

sleepcrisis Sun 19-May-13 14:07:59

OOH ooh yes, thank you! I found it, eventually. Didn't think to put mumsnet in the google search.

It was Mirabelle. Anyone been? Any good?

Ruthiebabes Sun 19-May-13 15:06:00

Hi sleepcrisis, we have been to Mirabelle twice (2012,2010) and loved it.

We found it the most relaxing holiday we have been to since having the boys. There is acres of space with loads to do, so the kids make friends and play in the grounds/pool so parents can relax!! The kids club was great, various outdoor/indoor activities on offer for them. The family bbq nights are excellent, food great and a very sociable evening.

Out and about there is lots to do.

Have a look at the tripadvisor reviews. If you decide to book do it sooner rather than later because summer 2014 is filling up.

If you want any more info let me know.

reddaisy Sun 31-May-15 11:53:55

Zombie thread but can anyone link to this Mirabelle? I can't find it on Google!

NoMoreDelays Sun 31-May-15 12:19:37

this?

reddaisy Sun 31-May-15 13:39:00

Yes! Thanks, I have sent an enquiry - it was coming up with a ski resort for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now