Talk

Advanced search

Crete or Portugal

(2 Posts)
carmen66 Mon 29-Apr-13 13:14:40

Hi, we are looking for an all inclusive family holiday with a 7 year old that is central near beaches, & amenities as we enjoy leisurely walks..
Can anyone recommend any nice resorts that are suitable for families that aren't too quiet but not too noisey..
I was thinking of Albufeira but somebody said it gets really rowdy so I've gone off the idea and am now thinking about Crete ( HELP) smile

dreamingofsun Mon 29-Apr-13 14:04:53

there are lots of nice resorts in portugal - lagos, carvoeiro, cabanas de tavira, vale de lobo, ferragudo, alvor - i haven't been to all of these but have read a lot and they get good reviews on here. personally i wouldn't touch albufeira with a barge pole. I can't comment on hotels though as we do villas. lagos and cabanas i can definately recommend.

crete also looks fab, but airports are not so convenient for us, its a bit hotter i think and villas look more expensive (know thats not an issue for you)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now