Talk

Advanced search

Holiday in Europe with 2 & 5 year old, with kids club and separate sleeping area.....where can we go for summer holiday?!! HELP please!

(9 Posts)
Wilso Fri 05-Apr-13 19:46:34

Hi
We want to book a holiday for 10/14 days over the back end over the summer holidays without having to remortgage our house!

We would love to have a kids club for our 2 and 5 year old, separate sleeping area, Europe and not a tacky resort. We have been scarred after our last holiday to cyprus which was full of wedding parties and people drinking at breakfast!!!sad
We went so Sani in Greece the year before during term time and it was perfect but during holidays and with 2 kids it's almost £10k!!!

Thanks in advance!

EMS23 Fri 05-Apr-13 19:49:24

It probably won't be cheap but can highly recommend Princess Yaiza hotel in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote staying a "two bedroom family suite".

We've been twice with 2 kids and it has all the elements you're looking for. Separate bedrooms, great kids club, not tacky.

Wilso Fri 05-Apr-13 20:05:44

Thanks!
That's strange I was just looking at it but I'm not sure it has a kids club that will take the 2 year old? Can you remember?

Portofino Fri 05-Apr-13 20:08:58

One of the Pierre et Vacances resorts? Kids clubs from 3 months and houses and apartments vs hotel rooms.

Portofino Fri 05-Apr-13 20:10:22

They will be full of French people but no lager at breakfast time;-)

LIZS Fri 05-Apr-13 20:13:04

Lago di Lugano - beautiful spot and you can have separate sleeping areas and a kitchenette. Will be quieter later in August when German/Swiss/Dutch schools have returned.

AvrilPoisson Fri 05-Apr-13 20:15:39

Mark warner would be 5k in august, there are rooms with separate sleeping areas

Wilso Fri 05-Apr-13 21:06:48

Thanks for all of the suggestions.
I'll give mark Warner a try.
We sent so keen on self catering.....I need my yearly break from cooking!

EMS23 Sat 06-Apr-13 10:30:11

I can't remember the age limit for the kids club but if you email the hotel directly, I found them very helpful and quick to respond. Or they all speak excellent English, if you prefer to phone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now