Talk

Advanced search

Help! Where to go on first overseas hol with 4yo and 2yo??

(3 Posts)
Honeymoonmummy Sun 14-Oct-12 18:38:24

I'm thinking of trying our first foreign holiday next summer but I wouldn't want to spend more than 2 - 2.5 hours max on a flight. It needs to be somewhere with entertainment for the kids and a swimming pool. I was thinking of hiring a caravan maybe at a European sites but I've never been so have no idea where to start. We'd love to go to Italy but not sure if that would be within 2.5 hours... Open to all ideas?!

Honeymoonmummy Sun 14-Oct-12 18:40:13

Oh and DS has allergies (dairy and egg) so need to factor that in - somewhere good for that kind of thing or self-catering.

LittleRaindrop Sun 14-Oct-12 18:44:09

We took our kids (6 and 4) abroad for the first time this summer to Menorca. It was fabulous, really family friendly and not overly priced. We travelled with Thompson and stayed in the Taylot apartments. I would highly recommend them. There is a supermarket next door, places to eat two minutes away, two beaches between 5 and 10 minutes walk away and 5 pools at the apartment themselves. It is 2.5 hours on the plane too. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now