Talk

Advanced search

Landal holiday parks

(4 Posts)
stump Thu 06-Oct-11 07:26:54

Hi has anyone been to a Landal holiday park in Germany or the Netherlands? Any recommendations? Thinking of going either Easter or next summer.
TIA

Portofino Thu 06-Oct-11 09:23:05

Me! We have been to Hoog Vaals in Holland and Sonnenberg in Germany. Both are lovely. I always link to them on CP threads as i think the accommodation is much nicer - even the standard cottages. We had a Luxury cottage in Germany and it had a sauna, sunbed, fantastic shower, DW, washing machine/tumble drier. The food on site was good and reasonably priced.

We are going back to Hoog Vaals at Autumn halfterm - it's close to Maastricht, Aachen, Monschau, Valkenberg - all worth a visit - and about 3km from the Drielandenpunkt, where you can stand in Holland, Germany and Belgium at the same time. De Lommerbergen is the next one I want to try.

stump Thu 06-Oct-11 10:02:58

thanks portofino - it sounds good will have more of a look. Can you hire bikes for kids there too?

Portofino Thu 06-Oct-11 10:16:41

Yes - they do bike rental. You can book a package before you go, or do it on site.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: