Talk

Advanced search

Cutie Pals Bags and Ryanair

(4 Posts)
capalune Thu 15-Sep-11 09:33:31

I was just wondering if anyone has taken a cutie pals bag as hand luggage on a ryanair flight.
I am planning to get a trunki for my 2yr old girl but wasn't sure for my 5yr boy and him being pulled along.? so thought about cutie Pals for him does anyone know if they are allowed as the dimensions are bigger or should i stick with trunki and are the really that spacious i have to get a weeks worth of close in them?
thank you

mousymouse Thu 15-Sep-11 09:41:19

ryan air only allows handluggage with this measurement:

"Strictly one item of cabin baggage per passenger (excluding infants) weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm is permitted. (handbag, briefcase, laptop, shop purchases, camera etc.) must be carried in your 1 permitted piece of cabin baggage."

I think the cutie pals are too thick (more than 20cm), which is why we got trunkies for the dc.

and yes, ryan air is very strict with the hand luggage size!

ChristinedePizan Thu 15-Sep-11 09:42:39

A trunki is fine for a 5YO - he will be able to wheel himself rather you pulling him.

But I don't know if you could fit a week's worth of clothes into one!

mousymouse Thu 15-Sep-11 09:53:30

why not just get a "normal" hand luggage size pull-along suitcase. carpisa have nice colourful ones if that is what ds wants. just make sure the size is right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now