Talk

Advanced search

on the beach website, would u or have u booked with them

(6 Posts)
lilly153 Wed 14-Sep-11 00:50:28

ive only ever booked with a travel agents before so I'm a but worried in case something goes wrong
Has anybody had any experience with them?
It's just me and ds4 found great deal for 2 weeks next summer checked out trip advisor for reviews on hotel all excellent
Atleast with a travel agent their always a rep about if anything goes Wrong n they include transfer ect....

cheekeymonkey Wed 14-Sep-11 09:49:17

Have booked with them a few times, have had no problems - in fact have booked with a high street travel agent for next year and its so far been a constant nightmare!

Only reason did not use On the beach is because they don't deal with preferred hotel.

You still have a rep by the way AND you get transfers ( in our case we didn't book transfers and we STILL got them! - result!)

lilly153 Sat 17-Sep-11 22:41:52

really thanks for the reply i will give them a phone tomoz then n speake to somebody then will prob just go ahead and book it
thanks again

icancancan Tue 20-Sep-11 22:25:46

we usually book with on the beach for the hotel part of the hols if a short break in europe. have had some very good deals. they are abta/atol bonded.

cheekeymonkey Wed 21-Sep-11 14:09:28

Sooo jealous! Want hol, DH says "no,must save for house move" booo sad.
Have fun! smile

lilly153 Thu 29-Sep-11 21:56:53

thanks for your replies i managed to find a packaged holiday on thomas cook for 2 weeks for £550 for me and my son that includes all our transfers as well so ended up just booking that smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now