Talk

Advanced search

Need hols ideas for break before maternity leave ends, boooooo

(3 Posts)
lizardqueenie Tue 06-Sep-11 13:30:16

Hi

I need some ideas for a break for myself, dh & DD who is one in Oct for a week away somewhere before I returnto work. It will be her first time on a plane (and our first time on a plane with the responsibility of a baby!) so don't want to go anywhere too far but would like some nice warm enough to hang by the pool/ beach type weather.

Planning to go either end of Sept/ beginning of Oct and would hate to go anywhere that is like that programme Benidorm!

Thank you

downpipe Tue 06-Sep-11 14:55:28

Puerto Pollensa in Majorca is a lovely family friendly resort,short flight from UK ,warm then,and more upmarket than some of the other "Brits Abroad" type of resorts.We went there this summer with a 22 month old & 10 week old.We rented an apartment through www.pollensapines.com and did our own flight & car etc but Thomas Cook do packages there too.For more ideas look at www.babyfriendlyboltholes.co.uk as everything on their is geared towards children.Been to Lanzarote & Fueteventura too with toddler and both lovely but longer flight.

lizardqueenie Wed 07-Sep-11 18:08:00

Thanks for that. Some good ideas there. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now