Talk

Advanced search

Water in turkey

(4 Posts)
ScaryFairy28 Mon 29-Aug-11 23:07:39

We go on holiday on Friday for two weeks, DD is ebf but if she needs water to drink what kind is best? Do I need to boil it and how do I know whether to give her water or not? Shes 15 weeks

Nefret Fri 02-Sep-11 11:25:40

Use only bottled water, Erikli or Nestle are low sodium but most of the others will be ok anyway. At 15 weeks I would boil it first, let her have it cool but not too cold.

I lived in Turkey when my dd was a baby and I BF her but I also gave her water when it was hot. If you have a feeding routine and she seems like she wants milk in between try water first, or if you feel thirsty yourself just offer it to her. It will be hot so she may like to sip on water a lot.

Where are you going to in Turkey?

ScaryFairy28 Fri 02-Sep-11 12:07:49

Thanks we're going to Foca. I've got a cup and a bottle so hopefully she'll take water from 1. Shes BF but seems to like drinking water off her hands so hopefully she'll take it! Worst comes to worst I'll use the Calpol syringe I think.

marge2 Wed 07-Sep-11 12:07:47

Crystal clear , turquoise, warm...aaahhhhhh!!! Just got back and and am very jeallous. Def bottled water - you too!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now