Talk

Advanced search

Sorrento - Baby Friendly Restaurants?

(5 Posts)
JandT Sun 28-Aug-11 16:24:14

I am going to Sorrento at the end of this week and have a 13 month old who would be much happier (especially after the flight etc) to eat somewhere that isn't too loud and scary plus, (possibly more importantly!) has a high chair. Does anyone know of a restaurant like that? I've found lots of child friendly restaurants on the internet but none say about high chairs. Food wise, we're not too picky apart from I'm vegetarian (but could eat pizza and pasta until it comes out of my ears......) and we also have a 10 year old who is happy to eat anything.

The highchair is more important!

Thank you in anticipation

girlywhirly Mon 29-Aug-11 16:37:05

I think you'd be fine in most restaurants.

magentastardust Mon 29-Aug-11 16:44:44

Sorrento very child friendly as in how people are with your child but not always high chairs. You should get one of those fabric highchair seat things that can go on any seat and act as a highchair -we have uses ours abroad a lot smile

TheHouseofMirth Mon 29-Aug-11 21:26:47

All restaurants there will be totally child-friendly in attitude. We were last there in May (have been 3 times since having the DSs) and most restaurants had high chairs. Certainly this place did and Fauno is Piazza Tasso. But really you'll be fine in most places and there are so many restaurants to choose from.

You must go here for ice cream!

JandT Wed 31-Aug-11 19:01:31

Sounds lovely TheHouseofMirth, both grandmothers have given the boys ice cream money!

Glad it seems to be child friendly, guess I'm a little nervous he won't be so good if he's sitting on my lap-he seems to be a little teethy and clingy at the moment so it's really bad timing!

Thank you all for putting my mind at rest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now